This is a lateral steal from my buddy WFH, who just did a blog on Stuff [She] Loves.
This is in no particular order, and may or may not include big stuff and little stuff.
1. Insurance. LOML has to have surgery on his arm, plus MRI’s & stuff. Expensive. Insurance should cover it 100%, as well as all of our stupid prescriptions.
2. All of our stupid prescriptions.
3. My job. It makes me smile and laugh a lot and provides enough extra money that we can go out to eat fairly often.
4. Being able to go out to eat fairly often.
5. My family – husband, kids, parents, brothers, sister (for the short time I had her), nieces, nephews, all assorted in-laws, and adopted.
6. My mother-in-law, who comes and cleans my house for me, just because she loves me.
7. A soft and warm bed, and a roof over my head to shut out the storms and the sun.
8. A computer that works, and friends & family who know how to fix it when it doesn’t.
9. Good books.
11. Zumba – WOO!
Sometime I may go into some other thoughts about thankfulness that I have. It is a subject worth exploring. I may also do a direct steal from WFH and make a list of stuff that I love, AKA stuff that makes me happy. Later.