These are some random things that make me feel good:
1. Singing in the shower. No, really. This makes me feel better when I’m struggling.
2. My “favorites” mix on my MP3 player (to which I sing when I’m in the shower). It has everything from John Denver to Maroon 5.
3. Pretty much anything red: My new red washer/dryer set, my red van, my red cell phone, my red straw paper plate holder. You get the idea.
4. A trip to the library.
5. Eating out by myself with a good book. (Anything from Whataburger to Saltgrass Steakhouse).
6. Finding something that everyone has been looking for unsuccessfully. (I have an idiot savant talent for this.)
7. Hugs from my kids and the LOML.
8. Holding a baby. Even a crying one.
9. This blog. Writing something that other people read and enjoy.
Taking another page from WFH’s book and stopping at 9 to drive all you OCD people crazy!