Here are some things that really bug me:
1. Misspellings. It’s “definitely”, not “definately”.
3. Being asked a question through the bathroom door. Can this wait??
4. People who try to play a game on-line without knowing the rules (runs [1-2-3] have to be in the same color, groups [4-4-4] have to be all different colors – it’s in the rules, doofus!)
5. Surveys that don’t have “other” as a choice. Sometimes there’s an answer that doesn’t fit any of the choices given!
6. Marketing calls. Even the so-called “worthy causes”. If I want to spend or donate my money, I’ll do it on my own terms, thank you very much.
7. People who walk by and say, “Smile!” (Was I scowling or something?)
8. Bad grammar, especially from news anchors and other public speakers. It’s “had run”, not “had ran”! It also bugs me in popular songs. “You and I” isn’t always correct! Oh, I especially love it when someone tries to make “I” possessive: “Tom and I’s house…”
9. Emailed virus warnings, bad-guy stories, and other such nonsense. Check snopes.com before you forward, people! Hoax emails waste an enormous amount of internet bandwidth.
10. Really loud, pounding music from the next car. It’s illegal, you jerk!
Thank you for allowing me to vent. Y’all are such great listeners!