(Idea stolen from WordPress blogger Barb Best)
1. Eat mushrooms, squid, or octopus. There are many, many other choices of edible substances.
2. Break a bone. Knock on wood, I never have so far.
3. Skydive. I truly am not compelled to jump out of a flying airplane. I’m still doing good to be on the airplane in the first place. To quote Louis CK: “You’re sitting in a chair… in the SKY!”
4. Get stung by a jellyfish. Not really a beach person anyway.
5. Change a flat tire. I know it’s not very feminist of me, but I want a guy to do that.
6. Root canal. Brush & floss, people. Brush & floss.
7. Learn how to swim. I’m sorry, it’s just not something I care to do. There was this one time a cute guy threw me into the pool and I managed to scream, “I can’t swim!” before I hit the water, and it was kind of fun to get rescued by the cute guy. You know, besides nearly drowning.
8. Own a cat. Oh, wait…
9. See any of the “Halloween” or “Nightmare on Elm Street” movies. Yes, I really think I can do without seeing them.
10. Work in any food service capacity. Did that once when I was 15. That’s why I learned how to type.
What’s on your list?